So I hope that this is the first of many posts. Today is day #1 of getting back on track. Too many things have happened in the last month and sadly I just didn't stick to it. I think I tried to start off to quickly with exercising after having my baby. This week he is 9 weeks old and I am finally back into my daily schedule. I think that will help tremendously. I need a schedule to keep myself busy, but it also means that I need to work really hard to find ways to get my exercise in. Yesterday I had a date with Billy....Billy Blanks the Taebo king. I bought a new DVD with hand weights. Today I took a short jog outside. I know I need to get more in, but I want to start slowly and I just need to do a little even if it doesn't seem like I'm doing much.
I have several topics for this post, but frankly there is too much to include in one post. Look for upcoming posts about the following:
1. Running in COLD weather (at least I consider it cold!)
2. Being allergic to running (hives and all)?
3. Sticking to a plan and not giving up when you slip up
4. Running shoes; do I really need a special fitting?
5. Signing up for races
6. Finding time for exercise
7. What to eat when the family is eating out