Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Red Hot Unhealthy Obsession!

Tonight was a bit busy!  I'm so glad to be home and almost ready for bed.  Work, then 2nd job (after school program co-odinator), then my oldest had dance, and then I planned to go to lap swim.  Whew!  I'm tired.

While my oldest was in dance class, I walked around the halls of the church for about 1.5 miles in 25 minutes.  I took her home and then got ready to swim.  I did 80 total laps (2,000 yds) in 50 minutes.  I'm now in Pj's.

However, I had to eat dinner first....

I couldn't wait to add Frank's Red Hot to my meal to warm me up.


 Last night I put it on my chicken fajitas that were in a warp.  I love spicy chicken!


 Tonight I added it to my bagel thins that had a very small amount of cheese on them.  I would have put more FRH, but sometime I think the sodium is what keeps me from losing weight.  Don't these look delicious?????


I am a Frank's Red Hot-holic.  YUM!  I love spicy.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!  It is my "short" day in that I leave at 7am and will be back home by 5pm.  I'm so excited to be driving home during daylight hours.

Saturday my oldest has a cheer game...



...and then we have to take my van to the dealership to see about trading in our lease for a new one.  We are getting close to the end of the 3-year deal.

Yay for the weekend coming up soon!



Do you have an unhealthy obsession with a strange food?

No comments:

Post a Comment