Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2- Staying on track

I've made it through day 2.  I still have about 200 more calories to eat, but honestly I'm not even that hungry.  I save a lot of my calories for the evening because I knew our dinner was going to be a decent amount, but I think I saved too many.

Sometimes it's strange to realize that those "hungry" feelings I thought I felt were not real.  I've not had many calories today and I'm just fine.  I also noticed that I have a hard time convincing myself that I don't need something because in my mind, I feel like I'm missing out on something.  It's like I have to tell myself that I only need one piece of pizza and that pizza will ALWAYS be around.  It's not like if I don't eat the whole large pizza that I will NEVER get pizza again.  I always feel like I have to eat it ALL because it is so good... but the truth is, I can have one piece and know that I will have pizza again some other day.  Man... I feel like a psycho admitting that, but I really have to remind myself of that every time I eat something I love.

I got 2.5 miles on the treadmill in today too.  I'd like to do more, but I don't tend to have a lot of time in the evenings.  I have to find a better way to get my activity in.

Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment